Sunday, March 6, 2011

Slice #5 Is there an App for this?













I admit it.  I'm an addict.

I am addicted to downloading apps for my iPhone.  There's one app in particular that gets my blood pumping.

It's called Awesome Note.

It's Awesome.  It organizes my life and gives me the satisfaction of "checking off" my to-dos.  For a mega-procrastinating, disorganized, do-it-all like me, this has been the best download. It keeps my busy life organized all in one spot.  No, Awesome Note is not paying me for this Slice.  But for those of you who have a lot on your plate (who doesn't!), you can't go wrong with this!

I even have a reminder to do my Slices of Life!  Lots more to do tonight!

Time to cross another "to-do" off my list!!

1 comment:

elsie said...

Isn't it great when someone creates and app that fits your life perfectly? I know there are apps out there that I should have, but how do I wade through them all?