Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Little Blue Envelope Books by Maureen Johnson


Synopsis:
Book 1 starts out with Ginny receiving instructions from her wild aunt that sends her on a tour of Europe. Book 2 sees Ginny returning to Europe for some unfinished business.

My Thoughts:
I think I liked these books so much because I've traveled to so many of the places that Maureen Johnson describes so well. It's a fun book to read anytime, but especially in the summer if you need to experience vacation vicariously. 

Also, if you don't follow Maureen Johnson on Twitter, you are missing out. She's a laugh a minute, that one. I can't wait to read more from her.


In the Classroom:
Totally right for middle school. There is no questionable language, but just enough romance to keep giggly tweens interested. A cute read!

Happy Reading!

No comments: