Thursday, February 7, 2013

It's THIRSTday! 2/7/13






I am all about excuses for blogging. I came across Thirst Day on Twitter from @LibraryFanatic. You should follow her! Thirst Day is a meme started by Dave Etkin over at Eat the Book. He's got all kinds of fun stuff over there!







This week I'm all about the graphic novel. Today I got into Friends with Boys by Faith Erin Hicks. Like the story; don't like the title. Four of the boys on the cover are her brothers, and they totally left out the other dude's sister, who has a major role in the story. It should have been called Homeschooled, Ghost-Seeing Girl Starts Public High School. Something catchy, like that. Title issues aside, I'm staying hydrated with water in my whimsical alphabet sipper.
Happy Reading (and sipping)!

No comments: