Wednesday, May 15, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?! 5/20/13


It's Monday! What are you Reading? is a meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journeys. I heard about it from the Teach Mentor Texts blog, which puts a "Picture Books to YA" twist on it. I like to post my MG/YA, adult, and professional reads here!
Last Week I Dived Into...
Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen.

I also finished Jo Nesbo's Nemesis.


 


This Week I'm Diving Into...
On Little Wings by Regina Sirois. Our librarian is setting up a Skype with our students and Regina to kick off summer reading. Can't wait to share this one! Check out Regina's website for more about On Little Wings!




For adult reads, I am reading The Dinner by Herman Koch for our adult book club.




And professionally, I'm still getting into Book Love by Penny Kittle.




What are you getting into this week?
Happy Reading!

No comments: