Wednesday, February 2, 2011

2011 Debut Author Challenge!

I just came across the Story Siren blog (which I've heard about before, but finally got to today) and decided to participate in the challenge! 12 YA books from debut authors.  I read a ton of YA books every year, but mostly I try to keep up with the recommendations from my 7th graders or other teachers.  Why not try the newest stuff?!  I will be updating this list, but here are my options for January and February titles:
January:
Julia Karr XVI 1/6/2011 Speak YA

February:
Chris Rylander The Fourth Stall 2/8/2011 Walden Pond Press

March:
Laurenn DeStefano Wither 3/22/11
Kirsten Hubbard Like Mandarin 3/8/11
Ruta Sepetys, Between Shades of Grey 3/22/11
Ryan G. Van Cleave, Unlocked, 3/1/11
Angela Cerrito, The End of the Line, 3/11/11

No comments: